Monday, December 13, 2010

Past..


Telll me what do i do now..
Now that its all falling apart ..
Tell me how do i fly if my wings are couth off..
Tell what to do now that its all falling apart ..
All i had is hidden in a place i cant find ..
All my dreams are locked up in a box i cant open ..
I give up on trying
Cause it always turns out wrong
Gonna pick my self up
Cause i cant turn to you when it all falls apart
Now the eternal marks of all my mistakes and shame
Fall down my face
With no fears with no doubts
Each one of them brings back a memory
I considered forgotten
Every memory brings back people
I considered dead
And every single one of those persons
Bring back a past i though had turned to dust
But now i see
How strong it still is ..

By: Lara Martha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment